Personally Identifiable Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Swipez, is capable of identifying such person. Therefore information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as personally identifiable information.
• This policy also covers Swipez’s treatment of your personally identifiable information that Swipez’s business partners share with Swipez, which you may have disclosed to such business partners
• This policy does not apply to companies or entities that Swipez does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with or to people that Swipez does not employ, engage or manage.
• If you choose not to provide the personal information that we seek from you, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services or respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
• Swipez collects personally identifiable information when you register with Swipez, either through Swipez’s website located at URL www.swipez.in, or through a physically offline method when you purchase Swipez’s software and register online at Swipez’s website to use such offline purchased Swipez software; and when you use certain Swipez’s services that are available on Swipez’s website, when you visit the web pages of Swipez’s website, or when you download any software that is offered under license for subscription or otherwise. Swipez may also receive personally identifiable information about yourself through its business partners, as stated above.
• When you register with Swipez, Swipez asks you for your full name, email address, mobile / teleophone number, birth date, location/address, gender, occupation, industry and any other information that Swipez believes is necessary to effectively provide its services to you. Once you register with Swipez, you are not anonymous to Swipez.
• Swipez also automatically receives and records information on Swipez’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, Swipez’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
• In addition, when you use Swipez’s services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You alone will be entirely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you voluntary post on any public areas of Swipez’s web site. Swipez absolutely disclaims any liability or responsibility for any disclosure by you or anyone on your behalf of any of your personally identifiable information, which may be posted on any public areas of Swipez’s website.
• Swipez uses your information to provide the services that you seek from Swipez by subscribing to any of the software solutions and sevices that are offered by Swipez, for the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and other offers of Swipez, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that Swipez offers, or may offer at any time in the future.
• Swipez may also use your personally identifiable information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products and services and customer communications.
Information Collection and Use
• Swipez will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone
• Swipez will divulge personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people or entities when:
* Swipez has your specific written consent to share the information, which Swipez will request from you, as and when the need arises;
* With its business partners to provide the services that you have requested from Swipez;
* Swipez needs to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless Swipez informs you differently, these partners have no independent right to use your information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
* There are any requests from any Indian or foreign government, security agencies, law enforcement agencies, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officers;
* Swipez will respond to any court summons, court orders or legal process; or
* Swipez believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
• We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address. If we do combine non-personal information with personally identifiable information the combined information will be treated as personally identifiable information for as long as it remains combined.
• Swipez may set and access Swipez Cookies on your computer.
• Swipez shall allow other companies / entities that are presenting advertisements on Swipez’s web pages or other publishers’ web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of Swipez.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
• Swipez gives you the ability to edit the information (that is logged in when you register on Swipez’s website to access the software services and information provided by Swipez), and preferences at any time, including whether you want Swipez to contact you about offers etc., and any new software solutions or services that it offers in the future.
• In certain areas Swipez uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.